Sunday, January 6, 2013

my fish~(photo enlarged to make it look bigger)
 
 



 
here it is...the biggest fish i've ever caught!
 
it may not look big to you- but man oh man when i
pulled it up thru the 12 inches of ice- it looked
like moby dick to me. : )
 
minutes later, i ventured over to the fish house
my son and grandson were fishing in and
the timing couldn't have been more
perfect~
seth was yelling and jumping around
and about to need help reeling
in the biggest fish HE'D ever caught.
i teased him that mine was bigger- but clearly
it was no contest.
 
 
thanks adria and chris for inviting us to go fishing with you.
 
p.s. there is still a glitch with uploading photos on blogger. it's not just me
and they are working to fix the problem- in the meantime thanks for
being patient. i'm not so good at that!
 
the Christmas tree is now in a snowbank outside and the
needles are all cleaned up. i changed the living room
around and it feel so clean and good.
 
hope you had a marvelous sunday my dears!
 
xo, beth
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make my day! thanks~