Friday, January 6, 2012

nikon moments~



posies from the garden of yours truly
 
so.....you know by now that girlfriend takes a lot of pictures right? here are some of my favorites from last year~ 
dude is a neighbor of mine

                                                                     our seth


hj
 
ever seen eyes so blue?
girl fun



                                                                            fall



happy birthday petie



for sale-  :   )


baby ben
 
jos
steph and crystal


well hello kids~



 
granola bar anyone?
deacon tim on the day we dedicated a bench in memory of our dear friend mike


two of my favorite men on the planet
 
grew em, loved em
isie and her momasita
don't you just love all this baby skin?


a precious moment between a mother and son

elexia
lights on my deck
a  majestic sky


the road to my sisters last friday

now i'm thirsty, so i hope you enjoyed this~ bye bye &
happy friday my friends

xo, beth

  

  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make my day! thanks~