Sunday, September 23, 2012

yum-mee




have you discovered either of these yet? well let me suggest you try them! if you like oatmeal then you have to try the irish steel cut variety....costco was sampling it and i loved it. it's got a really nutty texture and i just imagine it grinding through my intestines-scouring  out cholesterol as it goes.... : ) and the tea? tazo's wild sweet orange. um-hmmm even the name sounds yummy doesn't it-and it is. trust me. or don't trust me- come over and i'll make you a bowl and a cup of each.

here's how i make the oatmeal. i keep a 1/4 cup scoop in the can and pour two of them in my bowl. next add just enough water to soak it up- then heat in the microwave for 2 minutes. it's ready for milk and brown or white sugar and anything else your little heart desires.

here's how i make the tea. put water in your favorite cup in the microwave for that same time- 2 minutes- and add the tea bag, steep and drink.

4 tiny little minutes later you are ready for a good and nutritious breakfast. what could be easier?

i know, i am slowly changing your world right?  : )

come back for more life changing tips like these friends- with a whole bunch of other stuff thrown in for good measure~ like pictures of my kids. and my flowers, and my yard sale finds.....

xo, beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make my day! thanks~