Thursday, August 23, 2012

i take photos.

lots of them.  here's some favorites from my files.
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 














 
 i had fun putting this together,
i could just keep posting you know... there are billions to choose from-what's that you say? you have to get busy now- you've got more to do today then just look at my blog? well all right then- adios friends!



but thanks for looking!


xo, beth
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. You're such an amazing photographer, Beth! I envy your talent! I can't wait till the day I have a camera like yours :) Hope you're having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sweet comment Chel, you are too kind~

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love your photos Bethie!!

    ReplyDelete

comments from you make my day! thanks~