Sunday, May 5, 2013

5-5





a whole bunch of people I really like have a birthday today...

*a high school friend LuAnn- love you Lu!

*steve henry- the amazing man/doctor who helped me through
 6 of my 7 pregnancies, the miscarriages and miraculous births!

*my brothers oldest daughter Megan- love you girl!!!  oxo 

*my precious little great niece Isabelle Lydia- you always make me 
 smile. much love coming your way today! xox

*and muwah. :)

love that 3 generations of girls in our family have the same
birthday...if my mom were alive she'd have a daughter, grand-
daughter and great-granddaughter with the same birthday! we've
never had a celebration together, but hey birthday girls-should we do it sometime?

i think birthdays are extra lovely when they fall on a sunday.
your family is home--------------you probably don't have to work,
you can spend the day with the ones you love. that's a recipe for happiness right?


                     this great card from my
                       friend mary is one of
                     my most loved sayings~


probably going to be going in a frame.
 
 
it's not even 10 a.m. and i'm already feeling the love
 
 
 
oxox, beth
 
          p.s. if you turn 55 on 5-5 does that make it your golden birthday again?





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make my day! thanks~