Sunday, December 4, 2011

the ideas keep coming...

IT'S SUNDAY NIGHT AND WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND IT WAS AT MY HOUSE.  EVEN THOUGH I LOVE MY JOB, THIS TIME OF YEAR THERE IS SO MUCH EXTRA TO DO THAT EVERY DAY OFF JUST FLYS BY DOESN'T IT? THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS TREE TWINKLING FROM THE CORNER OF MY LIVING ROOM TONIGHT AND I'VE GOTTA TELL YOU THAT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY. MOST OF THE REST OF MY DECORATING GOT DONE TODAY TOO AND TOMORROW MY HUBBIE AND DAUGHTER HAVE DECIDED WE'RE GOING TO BAKE SOME COOKIES.

YESTERDAY I HAD THE PLEASURE OF TAKING WEDDING PICTURES AS "THE OFFICIAL"  PHOTOGRAPHER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. IT WAS A SECOND MARRIAGE FOR THIS SWEET COUPLE AND IF I GET PERMISSION I WILL SHARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES WHEN I GET DONE RETOUCHING.

FOR NOW THOUGH HERE'S SOME FUN IDEAS TO SHARE:

little strawberry santas

we make pretty great decorated cut outs-but can you even stand how darling these are?

                                                               *****

 got little ones? wouldn't this make them RUN to the breakfast table! it's an embellished pancake. the beard is whipped cream from a can, the hat and nose are cherry pie filling, the eyes and ears are bananas--add 2 choc. chips and you have made magic in a child's eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make my day! thanks~