Friday, August 22, 2014



i'm doing more of this right now~ (just sitting in my big chair- trying to catch up
and rest)~ than i've done all summer.... it feels so good.
that sale i had? it pretty much took over my life and kicked my butt. i think the wedding may
be easier. we can only hope!  :  ) every part of my life needs attention now
and i'm chipping away at all of it day by day.



 i do want to tell you about this though. this mop may change my life. not even kidding!
i saw it on tv and yesterday i picked one up at kohls. i don't know when mopping
my floors has brought me more pleasure.... it's called the hurricane spin mop
and it ROCKS! i was so excited while using it that i stopped and did a little
happy dance and then took a video and texted it to my big sweetie and
 told him that he's probably going
to want to start taking a turn to scrub the floor now and then.
again...a girl can hope. 
if you have floors to scrub, get thyself one, asap.







in other news, i bought a hot spot/jet pack to use at the lodge so there may be 
chances for me to blog when i'm up there. 
i haven't been there in almost 2 months because i was wedding dress shopping
with my girl and then doing yard sale prep. i cannot wait to see
how that big garden i planted is doing. i just started calling it
"dale's garden" cause in my absence he's the one who's been taking care of the
weeding and watering. i mostly just hope there are flowers blooming! 
the flowers in my twin cities yard are fantastic right now.
 i took a bunch of pictures of them this
week and can't wait to share them with you. 
i'm going to post from up north if i can, so maybe there will be a weekend
update even.  :  )

oh and one more really great tidbit. our oldest got a job working for
a concrete company near our cabin, so he will be moving up there
in a week. and my sweetie is taking a sabbatical this fall so he too
will be spending most of his time in the woods.

they are going to be 2 happy guys. 
together, 2 boys and 2 dogs
and one very big woods.

*we do not take this for granted.
we are blessed. life is good.

God bless you,

xo, beth

"i went to the woods, to suck the marrow out of life~ 
to see what it had to teach 
and not when i came to die, discover that i had not lived".
                                                                         Thoreau







No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make my day! thanks~