Friday, February 21, 2014

the view out my window last night~




last night there was a magical, spellbinding snowstorm here
in the twin cities. i took a few photos when i got home from
work (like the one above) and then more later.
the photos are weird and beautiful i think.

in most of these i wasn't using a flash.


















looking up thru the top of the deck
















my bird feeders




i think my snowman now looks like a REAL snow-man....see his
head behind the metal arbor that's right in front? see his scarf and
ear and he's facing left?
kinda spooky.
























in the depth of winter, i learned i had within me
an eternal summer.
                                                            albert camus


xo, beth


1 comment:

  1. so much snow!!! we had 10 inches last week. I can't wait for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments from you make my day! thanks~