Friday, January 17, 2014

skin feeling a little dry?




one of my favorite bloggers
blogged about how to make this organic
sugar scrub and I decided I was
going to make some of my own today.
*************************

 
 


 
Peppermint Sugar Scrub
 
3 cups sugar
1/2 cup baby oil (or light olive oil)
several drops of peppermint essential oil
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
 
that's it!
you melt the coconut oil in the microwave for
1 minute, then add the remaining
3 ingredients. mix well and put in
 shower safe containers with a lid.
 
This exfoliates, invigorates and moisturizes.
what could be better?

*while bathing or showering just rub it on
your skin with a washcloth or your hand and then rinse off.
 



 
this is the coconut oil before melting.
have you heard all the health benefits of
this oil yet? I've used it for cooking, gargled with it
for gum health and now I've used it in a bath scrub.
 
 
so melt the oil, add the rest
and stir till well mixed and put in your containers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 You can use other essential oils instead of peppermint too.
I'd like to try lavender and eucalyptus next.
 
Wouldn't these make a fun little surprise for
a girlfriend?
 
A girlfriend with alligator skin.
 
Help a girlfriend out!
 
 
xox, b


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make my day! thanks~