Wednesday, July 8, 2020

7-1





this baby you guys...
































                                                     happy birthday to our "one-derboy"
                                                                  our love bug
                                                                   our baby b.
                                             
                                                  we love him so much it kind of hurts. : )

                                                                         xox









3 comments:

  1. Hello, Beth. Many years ago you left a comment on my blog and I just ran across it. I just had to look at your blog and there was the most beautiful little person. Oh, how wonderful for you ! My grandchildren are now 17 and range in age from one to 27. We have tried to get everyone together each summer and I try to post as much as I can on my blog so that it serves as a link between all of us. When I saw your posts with flowers I thought about one of my recent posts which was about cutting flowers from my garden. We must be kindred spirits. Hope all is well with you and your family. I'll check in now and then to see what else we have in common. I got a little serious lately with prodding from my sweet husband. I am a reader and needed to keep a better list of what I had read and why. Finally, I have most of it together on my blog in five posts beginning with BOOK LIST.

    Warmest Thoughts,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, whoops. www.allthingsgrandma.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara Main Gaple Mudah dalam memasang taruhan kartu domino ialah sesuatu bagian taruhan yang tidak siap di untuk pungkiri masih eksis sampai hari ini.

    Bermacam- macam orang pastinya memahami salah satu tipe judi yang memakai kartu. Salah satunya yang berkeinginan kami https://gggamingmaxbet.com/ bahas kali itu merupakan memasang taruhan domino yang tenar ialah gaple. Nyatanya banyak warga Indonesia yang telah bukan asing dengan bagian game ini.

    ReplyDelete

comments from you make my day! thanks~