Friday, December 13, 2019

dec. 13, 2019




I'm not sure how to wrap my head around the fact
that it's going to be the year
2020 
in eighteen days.
Now when I say I was born in 1958
it's really going to sound
"last century".

2020 would be a fabulous year to be born or to get 
married in though... it just has a great ring to it doesn't it?

*I've heard that Barbara Walters might do the New Years Eve
ball drop- count down, so she can say
"This is Ba Ba Walters and this is 2020."

I played with light tonight, taking pictures in front
of our Christmas tree, trying to freeze the feeling
that the Christmas season gives me and capture what is 
called bokeh, the blurred effect seen in the
out of focus portion of a photograph.
(I was also trying out a new lens that I haven't 
quite mastered yet and practicing is part of that ).

I decided to upload a few to share. 

There is much to be done in the next week, and
it's feeling really festive around town. 
I didn't do as much "decking" as I used to, but 
less feels like more and I just got out
a few of my favorite things to deck our halls and add 
Christmas cheer to the house and it feels perfect.

2019 was a really good year for our family,
looking back I can't even believe how blessed we were.
Not all years are the ones that you will 
remember that way so 
for that I am triple-y (I made that word up, it's more than
double for you mathematicians out there) thankful.  : ))

Family is coming my way today and we're going to celebrate birthdays
and a very deserved retirement.
woo hoooooo~

Happy Holidays from our house to yours~ xo















































No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make my day! thanks~